Registered user since Sat 5 Apr 2014
I am the Vice President for Programming Languages at Brown University in Providence, RI, USA. I’m not, really, but that’s what it says on my business card.
I believe tropical fruit are superior to all other kinds. I’d probably rather be out riding a bike up a mountain (slowly). I am terrified of success, because I may be forced to buy a suit. You can learn other things about me from my very serious Web site.
I am also known to interrogate my audiences to ensure they’re paying attention. So, be alert. You can read email later.
- Panel — MOOCs: Early Experience
- Bootstrap: Programming Games with Algebra
- Usable Security as a Static Analysis Problem: Modeling and Reasoning About User Permissions in Social-Sharing Systems
- Debate: Should Software Conferences Respect Software?
- Python: The Full Monty; A Tested Semantics for the Python Programming Language
View general profile